About Bayboro 625 Sixth
Optimal Outcomes was retained by local physicians after a deal with a national real estate REIT failed to consummate. Local physicians interested in the site made the referral after touring other Optimal projects. The result was the completion of Bayboro 625 Sixth, a 120,000 SF medical office building located on the campus of Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, Florida.
The state-of-the-art building offers an attached 650-spot structured parking deck as well as elevated climate-controlled skywalks connected to both Bayfront Medical Center and Johns Hopkins All Children’s Pediatric Hospital. The second floor of the facility is Bayfront’s Heart Center and Cath Lab. Additional specialties within the building include Cardiac Surgery, Cardiology, Pediatric Orthopedics, ENT, Perinatologists, and OB/GYN. The first floor includes a number of medical and retail establishments including Tropical Smoothie and AnuYou Institute.
Bayboro 625 Sixth was owned, professionally managed, and fully leased by Optimal Outcomes until 2017. The sale of this property and six others were completed after Healthcare Trust of America or “HTA” approached Optimal Outcomes. The sale of seven properties demonstrated the success of Optimal’s design, development, and property management of its projects. Today, the location is still under the property management of Optimal Outcomes.
- WALK SCORE ® – Very Walkable (74)
- BIKE SCORE ® – Very Bikeable (81)
- Easily accessible from I-275 via the I-375 spur
- Connected to both Bayfront Medical Center and Johns Hopkins All Children’s Pediatric Hospital by climate-controlled skywalks
- Major tenants: Children’s Orthopaedic & Scoliosis Surgery Associates and James Heart Center At Bayfront
- Saint Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport – 26 min drive – 13.3 mi
- Tampa International Airport – 31 min drive – 22.0 mi
- Sarasota–Bradenton International Airport – 49 min drive – 32.6 mi